Applying for Dubai visa. UAE is usually an easy and quick process when you follow the right steps. With the provision of the recommended documents. The guide offered in this article will present virtually all the details and required information you would need to get your UAE visa.
Scores of individuals from all over the world desire a visit to Dubai. This is because of the recent developments and fast rising economy along side the tremendous beauty the emirates is holding. In Dubai are the Burj Khalifa, Dubai fountain, Burj AL Arab Jumeirah, Dubai mall, Safari, beaches and lots more.
Dubai which is one of the most visited countries in the world especially by Nigerians, is not just blessed with beautiful habitation. But also with great business centers, jobs, and advanced educational institutions. These has made it interesting for tourists, business persons and entrepreneurs, students and job seekers to apply for the country’s visa.
This guide on Dubai visa application in Nigeria, is done in order to provide answers to lots of the questions. Questions coming from intending applicants from Nigeria and other country’s national ask on Dubai visa. How to apply, the costs, types of UAE visa and lot more. This article will set you up on your feet and let you know all it takes to apply and get your Dubai visa approval easily.
Also read: Malaysian Visa Application In Nigeria
Location of Dubai visa application center (VAC) in Nigeria.
There are mainly two locations and addresses Dubai VAC in Nigeria. They are:
Dubai VAC in Abuja: UAE embassy. 2, Columbia close office, Colorado Street, minister’s Hill, maitama, FCT. Abuja. Nigeria.
Dubai VAC in Lagos: UAE consulate. Manor house, plot 110, admiral Ayinla way, opposite treasure garden estate, 3rd round-about, lekki-epe expressway, lekki phase 1, Lagos Nigeria.
Now that you have known the VAC in Nigeria. It is important also to know the various types of Dubai visa that are available at your disposal, based on the purpose of your trip.
Also read: How To Apply For China Visa In Nigeria
Dubai Visa Types
There are different types of UAE visa. This visas are issued to applicants from other countries who wish to sojourn to Dubai for one reason or the other. Know that these various visas have also their different validity for which you are allowed to stay in the emirates.
Here are the types of United Arab Emirates, Dubai visa.
- Dubai transit visa
This visa is otherwise known as 48 hours visa. This type of visa allows passengers who are journeying over Dubai to stop over for a two days stay. The 48-hour Dubai visa is not extendable and travelers are required to hold onward reservations with this period.
- The 96-hour visa
This visa tour is issued to applicants who wish to visit Dubai briefly. It last for just a period of 4 days, starting from the date of arrival. This Dubai visa type is not extendable once it expires.
- Dubai Tourist short term, single entry visa
This visa is issued to tourist or visitors from other countries who wish to travel to the emirates for a 30 days visit. The duration is for a month. It starts from the date of arrival. However, this visa tour can be extended.
- Dubai tourist short term, multiple entry visa
This type allows visitors to enter and exit Dubai multiple times before the date of expiration. Although, it is a short term visa which last for just a period of 30 days. However, it can be extended for more days according to the emirates regulations.
- Dubai tourist long term single entry visa
The long term single Dubai visa allows immigrants the privilege to stay in the emirates for a period 90 days. Which starts from the date of arrival. The 3 months single entry permit, allows you to enter and exit UAE once. Although this visa can be extended based on the consulate terms.
- Dubai tourist long term, multiple entry visa
The long term multiple entry Dubai visa allows you to enter and exit the UAE multiple times with one visa. The visa last four a period of 90 days, upon which you can extend it once it expires.
The Dubai visa types discussed above, will allow you entry into the emirates based on your purpose of travel. It will present you the privilege to extend your stay. This is so in order to achieve your goal for traveling either for business, study or work.
However, there are rules and regulations guiding the visa and entry into the country. This is stipulated by the emirates.
Rules And Regulations
- They are conditions applicants who wish to apply for Dubai visa must adhere to and they are;
- The emirates visa fee can not be refunded after payment.
- Applicants must pay their visa fee upon application.
- There must be an approval from immigration before entry can be granted to applicants.
- It takes around 3 to 4 working days to process Dubai visa.
- Once visa has been issued and used, the ticket will no longer be refundable.
- Trips to dubai and back must be on emirate flight or dubai accepted flight companies.
- From the date of issuance, all visas remain valid for 2 months till entry date. However, the transit visa of 48 hours and the 4 days visa are valid for only a month from the date of issuance till the day of entry.
Dubai Visa Requirements
Here are the general requirements that all visa type must meet before obtaining a visa. However, they are additional or unique requirements for the different types of visa.
- A well filled out original visa application form.
- Bright colored, recent passport photographs.
- Your international passport with at least 6 months validity and two blank pages of the booklet for visa stamps.
- Travel itineraries (hotel bookings and reservations)
- Statement of financial capability.
- Copy of flight ticket (two-way air tickets from emirates flight or as stipulated)
- A valid national ID
- Your health insurance or fitness cover.
Cost Of Dubai Visa
- The United Arab Emirates, UAE visa fee is listed below in dollars, along side their extension fees. You can do the dollar-naira conversion to know how much it cost in naira.
- The Dubai 48 hour visa is charged at approximately ten US dollars (USD 10). It has no extension.
- The Dubai 96-hour visa is charged at around thirty US dollars (USD 39), with no extension.
- The Dubai tourist short term single entry visa, cost shot e ninety US dollars (USD 90), with an extension fee of around USD 230.
- Dubai tourist short term multiple entry visa. It cost around one hundred and seventy five dollars (USD 175) with an extension fee of around USD 230.
- Dubai tourist long term single entry visa cost around USD 190, with an extension fee of approximately USD 230.
- Dubai tourist long term multiple entry visa cost around USD 460 and an extension fee of approximately USD 230.
How To Apply For Uae Visa
Here are the ways through which you can apply for your UAE visa.
- By applying online through their website.
- You can apply through UAE partners in the selected countries approved by the emirates.
- You can apply through relatives or family members who are residing in UAE.
To apply for Dubai visa, follow these steps:
1. Check your eligibility to travel. This comprises of all the required documents they you must provide at the VAC or online to proceed with your visa application.
2. Your are required to fill out the visa application form either at the VAC or online, with correct and matching biodate to avoid rejection.
3. Pay your visa fee at the nearest Dubai VAC and ensure you obtain your proof of payment, which you will also present as an evidence of payment.
4. Head to the Dubai VAC, where you will submit all you documents to the immigration officer at the VAC.
5. You will obtain a tracking number that you will use to track the progress of your visa process.
6. Once your visa is approved, you will get an invite or a mail from the consulate telling you what next to do.
Thousands of Nigerians travel to Dubai on a daily basis. Some of which were either deported or rejected due to fake visa application or mistake in visa processing. This article on Dubai visa application in Nigeria is meant to guide you on what’s right to do to avoid this occurrence.
If you find this content helpful, kindly share to friends and if you have a comment, it will be well appreciated.
Thanks for reading.