It is so amazing and unimaginably beautiful how life is made up of water. Yes. Water is life. Do you know that the earth is covered with water at a percentage of 70%? Do you know that the human body is made up of 77% of liquid? Well, now you know why I said life is made up of water.
The human water reservoir need to be replenished always, in order to function correctly, just like vehicles need water in their radiator. Water therapy will help you achieve this feet. As you read on, I will show you the importance of water and water therapeutical process.
The culture of drinking water regularly has been replaced with drinking soft drinks like coke, even tea and alcohol, whereas, these drinks do not satisfy thirst. Do you know that a slightest unbalance in water level can cause some serious health issues?
Nothing really quenches thirst like water, that is why the Japanese water therapy culture has been unbeaten, as it serves as Ayurvedic mediocre that cures lots of diseases naturally. Wouldn’t you seize this opportunity to sip a glass of water right now?
Water therapy is a systematic and deliberate practice of consuming a given amount or volume of water on a daily basis, depending on your body weight. This act is fine in order to restore, replenish, refresh, re-energize and rejuvenate the body systems for an over all well being and functioning of the human body.
This involves a consistent and correct intake of water at the right time and in the right manner for proper body functioning and means of flushing of some toxins in the body.
Some group of scientists who carried out a research in the United Kingdom, proved that not taking enough water to replenish an exercise or work that made you sweat for an hour and a half, is capable of reducing the volume of the brain, thus causing stress on the brain which further increase aging and Alzheimer disease and migraines/headache.
Water therapy involves consuming about 600ml of water on an empty stomach, first thing every morning between the hours of 4 to 5. It deals with how you drink water before and after a meal, how you need to wait for an hour or two before brushing your tree in the morning, after the first water consumption, and how you need to wait after brushing for an hour or half an hour before having you breakfast.
Highlight on Water Therapy
There are things you should know about observing the water therapy so as to enjoy its benefits and usefulness.
1. For effective water therapy, you need to drink your first water in the morning on an empty stomach, so as to flush in the enzymes and saliva that will help in food breakdown and ease digestion, and also flush off harmful toxins.
2. Know that the amount of water to Kick start your day should be much in order to function well. Although, it is usually not easy for starters to drink that much in the morning. Therefore, it is advised to drink a glass of water in a minute interval so that in 10 minutes, you would have consumed 5 glasses of water.
3. Take some glasses of water solution at night before you go to bed.
4. Fatty and oily for should be washed down with warm water after 30 minutes or an hour, in order to enhance flow ability of the oil. Cold water and oil or fat mixture causes clogging.
5. Drinking large amount of water on an empty stomach in the morning helps to start up metabolic process.
Effects of Not Drinking Enough Water
Not consuming enough water and losing water from our body leads to dehydration.
In our busy world today when people take for granted the need to drink water, even when the body is signaling us is the cause of so many diseases. On the other hand, people have substituted other drinks in place of water, which is not really a good thing to do.
Thirst is a sign of fluid unbalance in our body, which can result to high temperature, kidney problems or high levels of acid deposit in the body, especially when we fail to quench it even before the sign. Here I will show you the dangers of poor water consumption.
– Poor water consumption causes sluggish movement and fatigue.
– Inadequate water consumption causes dryness of the skin.
– It leads to high level of cortisol (impaired memory, vision and anxiety)
– Less amount of urine with high level of acidity.
– Decreased functioning of the kidney.
– Poor functioning of the brain due to shrinkage and inadequate supply of electrolyte.
Right Ways To Drink
There is a right, proper way and amount of water to drink at a time to avoid getting hurt.
Drinking water the right way according to an influential writer of Ayurveda, Vagbhata, can cure a hundred and more diseases.
– Drinking while standing is a poor practice, as it slows down digestion. Therefore , it is ideal to sit while you drink.
– It is best to drink plenty of water in the morning on an empty stomach so as to flush the intestinal track properly.
– Drink water an hour or half an hour before a meal, in order to allow for digestion.
– It is best to dip your water gently and slowly. Sipping your water allows proper mixture of water and saliva into the stomach which helps to balance pH level.
– It it not ideal to eat and drink water at the same time. Therefore, drink water 30 minutes before or after a meal. If you must drink, sip the water gently.
Steps On How To Observe Water Therapy
1. Have a sound and calm night rest that should last for at least 5 hours.
2. As soon as you get up from bed, drink at least 500ml of warm water before eating out brushing your teeth.
3. After some time, say 30 minutes, brush your teeth and do not eat or drink for another 30 to 60 minutes.
4. Gradually have your breakfast.
5. Do not eat anything for like 2 hours or an hour and a half. However, you can take a sip of water or tea.
6. Drink enough water during the day to keep you fresh and re-energize.
7. Have some drink of water before bed time, unless you are advised otherwise by the doctor.
Benefits Of Water Therapy (Cure)
The benefits of water and water therapy is so amazing and can cure lots of diseases like kidney stone, sore throat, sinusitis, rheumatoid arthritis and more.
According to a group of German scientists from the clinical research center of Franz volgard, and the Humboldt University of Berlin in 2003, carried out a research and proved that two glasses of water taken on an empty stomach can help increase metabolism by 30%.
1. Enhances Weight Loss
Water therapy assist in weight loss process. Although, depending solely on water therapy to lose weight can be misleading. However, drinking the right amount of water is said to accelerate metabolic process with help to burn some calories by heating up the body and dissolving some undigested food. Water therapy, alongside following your prescribed diet will go along way in checking your weight.
2. A Means Of Detoxification
Consistent and correct practice of the water therapy can help in cleansing the diets in the intestinal track, and detoxify the body system. Regular water intake helps to eliminate skin disorder like acne, pimples, and blemish. It’s helps to flush toxins which makes it much easier for the kidney to function well.
3. Eliminate Dehydration
Water therapy is one natural way of preventing dehydration of the body. Regular consumption of water will help maintain water balance and replenish the body water requirements. It keeps the body always hydrated and rehydrates the body system.
4. Promotes Digestion
Just as earlier stated, drinking enough water in an empty stomach in the morning helps to speed up metabolism. Constipation will be eliminated if the water therapy is properly followed.
5. It Refreshes
Proper and consistent water therapy can also help in replenishing, rebuilding and restoring the cells of the body. Regular intake of water will help in cell recovery and regeneration.
The benefits of water therapy is awesome. However, excessive consumption of water causes frequent urination. When plenty of water is consumed and the body can’t sweat it out, it leads to swelling of the feet and skin.
This information is not intended to claim authority over addressing health issues using water therapy.
It is an information meant to educate on the need to consume reasonable amount of water daily due to the over all benefits of water.
Thanks for reading.